Thursday, October 25, 2007

A New Day

My Second Day to post...
Beautiful here in the desert this morning...cool, clear and the mockingbirds are in rare form. Fires in Calif. seem to be getting under control....YEAH!! Soon our friends can go back to their home... I pray all is well.

Halloween is around the corner and the excitement is building, the neighborhood kids are hanging out here more and more, which I love. I am doing the makeup for a few of the neighborhood kids...which I love as well.

Working on a commission of a Beautiful Nez Perce woman this morning....I will post when finished....this piece is such a joy to work on.


Here comes the Sun...gotta go sit in my Tipi with Richard and enjoy Morning Coffee...

Have a Great Day......I will.

Jodi


Spirits blow round and out my door...
Gone are they , they are no more

Billowy images gone from my head
Gone forever is my dread....

No comments: