Friday, March 13, 2009

Sisterhod Award....


I just returned home from taking my Mother out on our weekly Grocery Shopping Trip...only to find that Debbie from Tiny Treasures http://debbiestinytreasures.blogspot.com/ gave me a Blog Award... 'The Sisterhood Award'...now to be truthful I am not really sure what this award is or what is it's purpose... but you have to absolutely love the title...Sisterhood! Says so much for women who work together as a unit...Unity in Sisterhood...sounds like a good plan to me... so following Debbie's lead...these are the rules...
1. Put the logo on your blog or post

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
I award this to the following...

Now Go Get'em SISTAS...start handing out those lovely Awards ...but hold tightly onto yours...for you deserve Gratitude for your Wonderful Attitude!!!

Jodi

4 comments:

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Jodi, WOW thankyou so so much! Our first awards! I have to admit I am worried as to what to do next, we are computer illiterate so all this talk of pasting and adding links Im like 'AHHHHHHHHHH' so Ill now be on to Debbie to ask her advice! John really appreciates the Sisterhood Award too tee hee!! We are so very honoured to be awarded it from you who we are so in awe of :-) By the end of the day we may figure out what to do next !!Lots of Hugs Kate and John
p.s LOVE the new Harry Potter doll, just amazing!

Creager Studios said...

Good Morning Kate and John...
You are most Welcome... I figure these Awards should be passed along to someone whos blog you admire and enjoy reading...and I do so yours.
I am not all that familiar with the rules of these Awards myself...I am just sure I will mess up the flow somewhere.. Debbie would be a great one to help with your questions ...that's for sure.
Tell John if there were a 'Manlyhood Award'...he would get it for sure...

Have a Great Weekend

Jodi

LYNDY WARD said...

WOW SISTA JODI! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

TEN more SISTAS to link? Does this have something to do with OCTO MOM?

Well, I'm extremely glad to call you my sister. Make that PROUD to call you my sister!

It'll have to be after my birthday though, I got out of town family & friends showing up for a sit-down feast for Sunday & probably left leftovers for Monday. They better take me out Tuesday (Saint Pat's Day/B-Day) for Green Beer & Irish Lamb Stew... :)

Slainte 'Slawn-Cha'. Slainte is Gaelic & means 'Good Health',
XOXOs, Your Sista Lyndy

Creager Studios said...

Good Morning Sista Lyndy...

********HAPPY BIRTHDAY *********

Have a wonderful time with friends and family... the best presants of all!!

Have a Wonderful Day

Jodi