Saturday, March 28, 2009

What a Wonderful Saturday this is Turning Out to Be!!


I woke up bright and early ...slammed down a few cups of Joe and proceeded to Peruse Blog Land... when there...to my absolute surprise was an 'Award' with my name on it... given to me by the lovely Joanna of http://joannathomasdolls.blogspot.com/ ... what a treat! I will proudly place it on my mantel ...

Here is the description of this Award...

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!”

ZOWIE is that Cool or what........!! I must now pass this Award onto 8 blogs that I feel are deserving of it.....GULP!!!! The other criteria is that when accepting the award, you must post the meaning of the award on your blog (see above).
As Joanna said... "A very tough choice as there are so many wonderful blogs to choose from"

Here Goes...

1.) Jayne at http://tallulahbelleoriginals.blogspot.com/

For always offering so much and with a big smile on her face....

2.) Casey at http://caseymini.blogspot.com/

For Great Stories... and her continuing Saga of little Tessie...

3.) Nikki at http://nikkinikkinikki72.blogspot.com/

For sharing wonderful Miniature information with a charming British Wit....

4.) Oopsie at http://oopsdesperateblogger.blogspot.com/

For being a sweet friend ...talented artist and one of the nicest people I have ever met...and being a Grandma suits her to a tee....hugs!

5.) Patty at http://woopitydooart.blogspot.com/

For Sharing and Caring...and scaring with her delightful Halloween Minis

6.) Chris at http://designsbyck.blogspot.com/

For his Visually Stimulating Blog, his unsurpassed art and friendship....

7.) Lyndy at http://todaysgold.blogspot.com/

For her Magical Charm, sincere good will and devotion to her fur babies.

8.) Mags at http://mags-nificentminiatures.blogspot.com/

For just joining Blog Land , for her talent ...and because I think she needs her first award.

Thank You Joanna......

Hugs,


Jodi

12 comments:

Patty Benedict said...

Thank you Jodi! WOW!! Your mantel is getting full...you have wonderful blog friends!!!
Have a great creative weekend
Bugs & hisses
patty

Creager Studios said...

You are most Welcome Patty ...thank YOU for sharing your talent..and for being the founder of EHAG ...the trend setter in the Halloween Art Movement.

Hugs,

Jodi

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hi Jodi ~ Thanks SO much for the blog award & vote of confidence on the new art piece! :-)

Congrats on your award too!!!

PS: I will try to get your award up sometime next week.

Have a GREAT & creative weekend!

SpOOky Hugs,
Chris (-:

Creager Studios said...

You are most Welcome Chris...
No hurry on getting it posted...you are busy with your blog...please work on that...I am excited to see see see!!!

Super Weekend to you

Jodi

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

British wit hey!
Thanks ever so much for the award and your kind comments.
I'll post the picture during the week and give the award out then to 8 others.
Love your perfumerator... just brilliant! Bet Casey loves it with all her steampunking going on. Have you seen her coffee machine? She's so funny and comes up with wonderful ideas and works so quick unlike my own slug pace.
I'll have to start collecting so i can steampunk too!
Thanks again... Nikki x

Creager Studios said...

Hi Nikki...
Yes indeedy you have a wonderful British Wit...I envy you. Debbie was on my list too... and then I realized she already had the award...
Casey's Steampunk Art is fantastic...the expresso machine is fantastic...she is so clever...

Have a Great Weekend...

Jodi

Tallulah Belle said...

Thank you very much :-) (my biggest smiling face )

Creager Studios said...

Hi Jayne...

Thanks for your Biggest Smile...one right back at ya :-]

Jodi

rosanna said...

Hi Jodi, I know that I'm gilding the lily but I have an award for you. Please accept it. Hugs

Creager Studios said...

Grazie Rosanna!!

Warm Hugs for a Warm Lady.....

Thank You so much

Jodi

LYNDY WARD said...

Hi Jodi, WOWY WOW! Thank you for this wonderful honor.

OK, I'm going to include this SUPER AWARD with a couple others on my Lady Lyndy Sorceress Of Light column. Hopefully posting April 1st, no foolin, LOL.

Your miniatures are fabulous...

By the way you, Richard & Tess look so cute in all your slumber.

Hugs With Love,
Lyndy

Creager Studios said...

Big Hugs Lyndy..you deserve the Award...I will pop over and read your column..

Wonderful Wednesday

Jodi