Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Saturday


Hi-de-ho everyone.... It's a Cooooold day here in Lake Havasu, AZ burrrrrrr! We desert rats are use to Hot days and warm nights...so when it dips below 50 we shiver our timbers off... but last night it got down to a down right frigid 31 degrees... ZOWIE!! I feel we are in for a long chilly winter..
I really don't mind the cold...nice change actually... as I (we) are feeling much better and we at last feel this nasty cold bug has moved along... between the weather, feeling better it has put me in the mood of the Holidays...Making Homemade soups (split Pea tonight) , decorating the tree, stringing lights (my FAVORITE Part) I do love my lights... and also making a new 'for the season' Blog Template ...It is bright and colorful (good uplifter for the mood) and I had fun creating my annual 'Creager Family Holiday Image' ... always something I look forward to...
So with that done I am off to the studio for a little work today.... been ages and I am really looking forward to it.
Hope everyone is having a great Saturday...
Holiday Hugs to All
Jodi

11 comments:

rosanna said...

I love your new blog and banner. It's perfect to lift up Christmas spirit and give the right mood. Hugs to you both Rosanna

Creager Studios said...

Well Your Message lifted my spirits even higher Rosanna..always a joy to hear from you... Thank You.

Holiday Hugs,
Jodi

Christopher A. Klingler said...

WOWIE ~ LOVE the new festive banner & blog layout! You're SO good!

PS: You make such a cute lil' elf 2!

Sunday Hugs,
mE (-:

XOXO

Creager Studios said...

Mornin Chris....

So Happy you like my New Holiday Layout...maybe just a tad gaudy but I am diggin the brightness of Christmas this year.

I always seem to make myself the Elf in these Holiday Greetings...I think New Year Richard is gonna be the Elf....tee hee!!

Happy Holiday Hugs
Jodi

Tallulah Belle said...

Very festive blog...and that photo is too cute lol.

I have too much going on to get a tree this year so I'll have to get my Christmas fix though everyones blogs :-)

It is cold here too but not that cold. We are at about 45 degrees but it is raining like crazy and dark.


Glad you are both feeling somewhat better now.

Hugs

Patty Benedict said...

Happy Happy Holidays!!! If you get a chance post some photos of your tree!
Have a fun creative day being that busy little Elf!
Hugs!!
Patty

Creager Studios said...

Hi Jayne...

So GREAT to hear from you... Hope the 'unpacking' is going well . I totally understand about being to busy during the season...when we moved into this house 8 years ago it was during this season... no decorating that year, or gifts...we kinda felt that the 'House' itself was our Christmas Presant to each other....we put a Big Bow on the house Christmas Morning and gave each other a hug....it was nice..

We had TONS of rain here yesterday and last night...smells like heaven outside.... it has been months and months since we have had any rain...so this was very Welcomed...

Holiday Hugs
Jodi

Creager Studios said...

Hi Patty...

Always great getting a message from you. I am still thinking of your BEAUTIFUL tree and decorations on your Blog...EVERYONE needs to pop over to see them. I will try to pop a few pics on here.
We are both busy in our 'workshops' this season....
Ho Ho Ho...

Holidays Hugs
Jodi

dreamkeeperfae said...

o, boy, that's way funny ;) , lovely photo of you guys , love, Andrea

Creager Studios said...

Hi Andrea...

Glad you like our little Christmas Tribute...can you tell we were having some fun!!
Hope You Holiday is Bright and Happy

Hugs,
Jodi

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Glad you are both feeling better.
Funny picture of you all!

Nikki xxx