Friday, July 18, 2014

Hello Out There ...

Hi De HOOOOOO Everyone...

Just a short note to you all....first off...I have missed you.....second...I am off of FACEBOOK, having said that ...I feel surprisingly well,  no shaking, no jitters no twitches of any kind just a small since of freedom, rather nice actually.  F.B. had become such a big part of my life for sooooooo long....spending countless hours making up artwork to post, days searching for just the right thing to post (pictures and words), just under a gabillion emails in my box each day , and then there was that virus/malware thing that I KNOW I got from F.B.  ..only have heard about them in the past ...but they came alive in my life and computer....so very long sordid story shortened ....I decided to step away.  I KNOW I KNOW I have done this before.... and gone back...but...this time feels different...Possibly in 6 months when the weather is cold outside and I am sniffing and boo-hoo'ing over my hot coffee I might drag myself back...but I think not at this point...been there done that kinda thing.  I have always prided myself on being 'different' from everyone else (at least a little) ...never dancing to the same tune as everyone else ...(I like a more upbeat jazzy little number anyway)  ...and I was beginning to feel like I was sent on a mission and not being myself any longer....don't get me wrong...I ADORE the people I met there... and will miss them terribly...so those of you still on facebook and also here in Bloglandia...if you see me now..."HI"  ....good to see you...and if you know of others that might be saying "What the Hell happened to Jodi"??? on F.B.  please let them know I will be posting words and pictures of new art and things I find and make over here now ..... I seem to be a lot more free with thoughts and words here...so hold onto your hats....this could get interesting.

So that's it from my corner of Bloglandia  ....alive and kicking in another part of cyber space....

Oh just in case you forgot who I was...... here I am.....

Hugs to all  Jodi

4 comments:

Caseymini said...

Jodi! Welcome back to Bloglandia!! I, for one, missed you a lot! I was on facebook for all of four hours, before I was scratching and clawing to get away. Somehow it didn't fit my idea of a fun time. Anyway, I am glad that you are back! Keep posting. I want to see what you have been working on lately.

Creager Studios said...

Oh Casey Lovely to see you again...thanks for stopping by. I have thought about you and precious little Tessie often...how are her adventures going? I need to stop by and see for myself...
Thank You for the warm welcome ...I feels just so right to be back...

Hugs Jodi

Kelly Sedinger said...

Ahhh, here you are! Gotta keep tabs on folks, after all. Best wishes and keep on making the world nicer!

Creager Studios said...

YEA! Kelly...GREAT to see you my friend.....you are one of the ones I missed saying goodbye to on Facebook....glad you found me.

I love the slower pace of Bloglandia ... I just sit in my bibs and type the real thoughts on my mind...
Please stop by often to say Howdy...
Hugs,
Jodi