Monday, April 27, 2009

I was given this Award.....


Often I am affected...but seldom moved to speechlessness. I was given this Award by a dear friend...Oopsie of Desperate Blogger...I was Thankful beyond words...it is such a kind act to bestow an Award ... makes a person feel loved and understood.... but the most glorious part of this award was all the elements attached. The Creators of this Award and the Namesake of this Award... of which I went to each of their blogs and was enriched beyond words. Makes me realize that blogging is a glorious thing in that we meet new friends and are able to express ourselves in the most unique ways...but also from time to time we are enlightened and dazzled by the power of words and forces of human connection... and then at that point we are propelled to a 'New Place'.... a 'level up' as I like to call it. This is the absolutely beauty of human connection ...and I believe the true spirit of Blogging....to connect, to learn, to grow and to share.... thus making our lives a richer place to reside....
Please enjoy these blogs...
Thank You Oopsie...for opening my eyes just a little more...
Hugs
Jodi

2 comments:

Renee said...

I came to say hello and I see that I am already here.

Your dolls are amazing.

That chinese empress, wow.

Renee xoxoxo

Creager Studios said...

Hello Renee....

Delightful to see you here. I adore your Blog...thank you so much for stopping by and your kind words...

Jodi