Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Touting Two Trophies Today ..Turning into a Terrific Tuesday!



Well I am officially 'Blown Away' ... I have received a very nice honor from San at
http://sansdollhousediaries.blogspot.com/ ... I am speechless...and as many of you out there know...that is a VERY rare occasion indeed! I have been honored with no less than '2' awards. Act one...scene two... "Jodi enters the room...she has a puzzled look on her face, she appears to be totally confused ...she wrings her hands and paces back and forth wondering what to do next"
It is true...I am as I mentioned, a bit befuddled on what I am to do next...and I don't want to muck it up... I am guessing here (and from what I have seen on others wonderful sites) I now need to pass these awards onto 5 others...correct?? And also list 5 of my 'Addictions' ??? Heroin! Cocaine! Sex!...OH...not those...OOPS!!! I AM ONLY KIDDING!!!!!!! I kicked Cocaine YEARS ago..........ONLY KIDDING AGAIN.........
Hmmmmm to list 5 of the things I most enjoy and can't live without I guess is more of the object...
OK...here goes....
1.) My Richard...I have become severally addicted to him over these past 33 years (34 this June) ...he is the Best Love anyone could ask for...and my best 'laughing' Buddy ...we break down into laughing fits several times a day... he is always there when I am blue ...and keeps nudging me to move forward in everything in life...
Nope...can't live without him... I got a Big Richard Monkey on my Back!!!
2.) My Dog Tess...she is a real strong addiction. Warm and loving she makes us laugh with her wonderful antics, and makes us calm and comforted with her genuine nuzzles of love and devotion. This Pupper is truly addicting.
3.) Friends.... I would be nowhere in life without the addiction of Friends. Friends complete your circle and enrich your existence ... They are always there when you need them ..and sense when you are fine being alone. It is an addiction I am a much richer person for.
4.) Kayaking and our Tipi...I put those two together because somehow they seem so joined at the hip. We enjoy them the same but for different reasons...both bring calming pleasures and fill our lives with a true sense of purpose and connection with land and water. These are two addictions I don't care to think about being without.
5.) Dolls and Miniatures. An addiction I have had for a very long time. Dolls and Miniatures are a wonderful extension of who I am as an artist...which comes from way back to when I was just a few years old ...truly! I have always been into one form of art or another....and Dolls and Miniatures has filled my artistic life for the past 32 years ...bringing yet another level of fulfillment on my constant quest to discover and grow. Dolls and Miniatures are Richard's and My daily addiction ..one that we nurture daily .. and that keeps us wanting and needing more!
Now onto 5 sites I will pass these awards onto...
1.) http://oopsdesperateblogger.blogspot.com/ A dear friend for many years, a multi talented artist in polymer clay ...and one of the sweetest and most genuine individuals I have had the pleasure to meet. Please enjoy her wonderful Blog.
2.) http://woopitydooart.blogspot.com/ A Friend from the last few years... we met through our mutual love of everything Halloween and Witchy. Multi Talented with a dose of wicked humor and sense of all things spooky in Miniature World. Please enjoy her wonderful Blog.
3.) http://designsbyck.blogspot.com/ .. A VERY Talented Friend that I met while an EHAG Member ...and I am delighted that he remains close after I left the group. His many talents are wonderfully shown on his great blog. ENJOY his Blog.
4.) http://todaysgold.blogspot.com/... A site filled with magical things ... I am so happy to call her friend.. She is a lover of life and her passion is her Loving Pets Please visit and enjoy her Blog.
5.) http://voodoonotes.blogspot.com/... At last...I have found someone as NUTS as I am...but in a Very good way. We met when she 'phone interviewed' me a few years ago...and we chatted for no less than 2 hours...and laughed at least 1:45 minutes of that time... She is a brilliant, witty multi-faceted artist and tells it like it is...Please enjoy her brilliantly wacky and intelligent rants...

14 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

WOW ~ Jodi,

1st ~ Congrats on the two awards as you surely deserve them.

2nd ~ Thanks for the blog award & I will post it on mine on Wed. *((HONORED))* '-)

LAST but NOT least... ~ Thanks too for your continued friendship. I am glad that we have reconnected post EHAG through blogging. I was SO sad when you left EHAG but understood.

We all need to do our "thing" to grow. You know I am one of yours & Richard's biggest fans too.

Have an enchanted week lady.

SpOOky Hugs,
Chris (-:

Sans! said...

I know you are the right person to give the award to :)!

Creager Studios said...

You are most welcome Chris... I figure this award is supposed to be bestowed on a blog you enjoy and want others to see... and that's what I feel about your blog...

Awards are a great way to connect us all together in 'Blog World'

Have a wonderful productive week

Jodi

Creager Studios said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU again San...for this notice in the world of blogs... I hope I did this correctely ...
Each time I see these two award banners I will think of you...and smile!

My Very Best,
Jodi

Oops! Desperate Blogger~ said...

Oh Jodi! Thank you so much! I am honored and excited! This really makes my whole month and it just started! Thank you for always, always being so generous and giving with your talent and your friendship. You and Richard are two of the most wonderful people I have met ever!
I <3 Creagers!
Love,
Oopsie

Creager Studios said...

Dearest Oopsie..
You are most welcome my friend...
Richard was just saying this morning...wouldn't be be sheer heaven to get the 'old' group back together for a visit...the whole gang! WOW!!!

Big Hugs and Love
Jodi and Richard

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Thanks again 4 the blog award Jodi!!!

Are you ready 4 your close-up???!!!

We're PUBLIC on my blog!!! '-)

XOXO

Chris (-:

Creager Studios said...

Oh Dear...Now I am officially blushing big time... such nice things you said ..red as a beet here. But I will tell you my friend, this tired old artist sure feels good when such things are said... I have so many days when I feel washed up and so over... so when a nice tribute rolls along it breaths life ...and brings a big Thank You smile...ear to ear...

I Thank You Chris...it meant a lot...

Hugs,

Jodi and Richard

LYNDY WARD said...

Hi Jodi, WOW, two awards? Thank you cutie pie. You're adorable & your blog is such fun!

Congrats on 'The World Of The Doll Artist' documentary. That's fabulous. You & Richard are so talented, well deserved.

I'll be updating my blog this week for our birthday month Pieces Girl. Yes, I remembered it's your birthday too. I'll add & pass on the awards... :)

Great Big Hugs & Wonderful Blessings Always,
Lyndy & All My Fur Babies Too >^..^<

Patty Benedict said...

Good morning Jodi!!!
THANK YOU for being my Halloween FRIEND!! We had so much fun staring the EHAG group!!!
Your haunted friend!!
Patty

Creager Studios said...

Hello Lyndy... So glad you accept the two awards... you deserve them for your very magical fun and fact filled blog....and cause you are very sweet.... Also 'pre' Happy Birthday to you (US)..we 'Fishes' have to stick together...
I am painting my Studio for my presant to ME!!

Hugs to the Fur Babies
Jodi

Creager Studios said...

Howdy Do Patty...

Those were the days my friend...we thought they'd never end...those were the days, oh yes, those were the days!! EHAG!!!

I really enjoyed my stay there and meeting people like You!!!

Have a Great Day
Jodi

LYNDY WARD said...

Oh Jodi, I meant Pisces Girl. I think spell check sometimes causes the words to become haunted... LOL!

I finally finished the accounting for the month, now on to the blog for the weekend...

Happy Birthday Too!

XOXOs, Lyndy

Creager Studios said...

I must have specters around me all the time as I have got to be the worst speller in the universe...

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes..

Happy Weekend

Jodi