Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Oh Dear...!!!!!


I've been tagged by Pattee at http://odd-dolls.blogspot.com
She does some really cool stuff out in her studio.
These are the rules for the 'Tag'


1)Name and link back to the person who tagged you.

2)List six things 6 (un) important things that make you happy.

3)Tag 6 bloggers and let them know they're it by leaving them a comment on their blog.


So here goes...

1.) Good conversations with Friends (important or non important things)


2.) Watching Tess swim and play in the water (takes my stress away)


3.) Smelling the early morning air...catching whiffs of the ground slowly warming, orange blossoms and hints of the lake..


4.) Waking up to no chores...or projects...just relaxing for as long as I want with my coffee



5.) Realizing that I lost approx. 5 pounds ...and I was not even trying.



6.) Finding a New product in the market ...that ends up being my favorite.




Now...6 Bloggers that I am gonna chase and TAG.......



Marie at

http://mariesegal.blogspot.com/

Chris at

http://designsbyck.blogspot.com/

Lille at

http://checkingoffmycreativetodolist.blogspot.com/

Gufobardo at

http://gufobardo.blogspot.com/

Patty at

http://woopitydooart.blogspot.com/

LD at

http://claymama1.blogspot.com/

Now Go Forth and Tag .... it is so fun to hear about others thoughts...



Jodi

15 comments:

Stefania Morgante said...

wow Jody..the great the big the one...JODY...the great artist Jody tagged me! woooooowwww..:O) thanks is a little comment...THANKS GRAZIE!

Creager Studios said...

I like your site...all of them...
Glad you are not upset that I tagged you...

Have a Great Tuesday...

Hugs,

Jodi

Stefania Morgante said...

;O) thank you, (today I have only a word eheheheh) a question...WHY am I not on your blogs list?????

Lille Diane said...

Whoopeee!!! How dang exciting! I am allll ova this! I lost 5 pounds just smiling when I saw this... (I am so lying but you gave me faith it will happen!!!) Thanks, Jodi!

LDWatkins said...

What fun and what a compliment! Thank you so much. You are an enjoyable read each day!

Marie S said...

Thank you so much Jodi!! This sounds like great fun, I am off to find blogs and tag them!!
Thank you so much again, I am honored.
Marie

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Thanks 4 the tag lady, I will try to reciprocate soon...I tell you...after a wee bit of a break again.

I have a new commission to finish and need to get more art done in general instead of being on the puter 24/7.

Have a great week & here's to more "no chore" days!!! '-)

Later gator,
mE

Creager Studios said...

Hi Gufobardo...

You are now on my list...sorry...I am a bit behind...need to add everyone...

Jodi

Creager Studios said...

Hi Lille....

The 5 lb thing was a thrill for me...I remember a time when it was absolutely nothing in losing that amount....now it is a grat effort...so you can understand my thrill...
Best of luck in losing yours...I hope I don't find what you lose...


Jodi

Creager Studios said...

Hi LD....

Thank you so much...and 'ditto' back at ya...

Jodi

Creager Studios said...

Hi Marie...

You are so sweet...thanks for playing along...actually can be fun.

Hugs for the day

Jodi

Creager Studios said...

Hey Chris...

I hear ya...this Internet (specially Blogging) can be a real time sucker...it's like a big meal at a table...ya just have to know when to push yourself back from it...no matter how yummy it all looks ...
Best of luck on your new commission..and a BIG Congrats!! can't wait to see....

Happy Week to you as well

Jodi

twinkle teaches said...

Tag you're it! I just love saying that. What fun! :)
tina

Creager Studios said...

Seriousily Tina...did you really tag me again?? ZOWIE!!

Jodi

Stefania Morgante said...

am I on your list? please a cup of coffee with you wowowowoo