Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy 'Heart' Day



Hello Young Lovers where ever you are....!!! Happy Valentines Day One and ALL!!!
Hope your Day is Super Special and filled with good memories and warm loving thoughts... Hug those you love and admire, speak lovingly kind of those no longer with us...and embrace what you have in your life at this time... for LOVE truly makes the world go around and feeds the soul a feast of joy and contentment.






My funny Valentine
Sweet comic Valentine
You make me smile with my heart....


7 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Valentines Day to you and Richard Jodi. Hope you have a lovely day..x

rosanna said...

Happy Valentine day my dear Jodi and Richard. May your love be always as strong as it is now. Hugs Rosanna

Marie S said...

Happy Valentine's day you two.
Love you!

Patty Benedict said...

Happy Heart day...one day late!
I'm sure it was wonderful!!!
Bugs & Hisses
patty

Ottilias Veranda said...

Hi Jodi!
Late Happy valentines day to You!
I just wanted to tell You that You won My giveaway at the OWOH !

It is the original painting "The fortuneteller" signed by me Eva-Liisa Eriksson Kukkonen.
So please mail me Your address and I will make it fly over to your home!

Thanks for playing!

Liisa

Creager Studios said...

OMG Liisa I am beside myself with excitment...I will write to you right now....
I am thrilled beyond words

~JL said...

DiTTo on all...

CONGRaTs JoDi!

My husband missed my Valentines' message, i created a wee sign on my cabinet above the coffeemaker, i have several quick notes attached to the door, and even though the heart was red metallic foil, he missed iT! LOL!

He felt really bad when i pointed it out to him...

LOVe the illustration of My Sweetheart.

Sending you both a LATe but, HeARTFELT, HaPpY VaLENTiNEs' Day to one of the most iNSPiRATiONAL Couple i know for this special HeART Day and all that you both do!

hugz,

~joanna