Wednesday, March 17, 2010

When Irish Eyes are Smilin


Now I don't think I have one single ounce of Irish in me...well, maybe a smidgen ...But I do have a love for all things Irish...specially my darlin Irish Man ...Richard! His Mothers folks came from Ireland (McMillan Clan) ...and he is mighty proud... So even though we have but one in the household today that is Irish...today...all things be Irish!! I can smell my corned beef and potatoes cookin in the Slow Cooker, Irish soda bread is bakin we have the 'All Irish Music All Day' channel on cable ...he is wearin green and walkin around the house singin happy Irish Tunes.... of course it could be the fact that he finished off the rest of the stout that didn't go in the Corned Beef.... It's a Happy Day indeed and I just love those days....
So a VERY HAPPY St. Paddy's Day to one and All.... "May the clover comfort your feet as you walk through life...and may Rainbows End settle in your soul bringin a Blessed Future in that pot of Gold"

11 comments:

LDahl said...

I once heard there were more Irish in America than were in Ireland, if not true in general, today it will be so! :) Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Debbie said...

Your own little Leprechaun Jodi. Has he been doing his Irish Jig as well? Have a great day.. xxx

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

When irish eyes are smiling, sure tis like the morn in spring. In the lilt of irish laughter, you can hear the angels sing. When Irish hearts are happy, all the world seems bright and gay... and when Irish eyes are smiling, sure, they steal your heart away.

Thought i'd sing for you today, lol.
My mum sings that all the time!

But its true, i think there are more irish in america than actual Ireland.

Cia of Briarwood Studio said...

Yum. Irish soda bread. Love that stuff. Is Richard a "with cranberries" or "without cranberries" kind of guy? Tell him 'Erin go braugh' from a fellow Irish American! :)

Cia

GingerR11 said...

Love the hat, Richard!

Creager Studios said...

Wow LDahl.... Very Interesting if that is true...and why would it not be I know so many came here...but what I think is funny...how many of us would love to now live in Ireland..such an artistically free spot on earth...
I would love living there...

Thanks for the Irish Wishes...
Hugs,
Jodi

Creager Studios said...

Hi Debbie... Yes, my very own Leprechaun... as a matter of fact he did a little dance earlier...which is something for Richard...I was looking to the floor for dislodged gold coins...nope, Nothin!!

Hope Your Day was Happy

Hugs,
Jodi

Creager Studios said...

OooOoo Nikki...Thank You so for that little song...I read along (sang along) with your words... that was very sweet. Bet your wonderful Irish Mum sang beautifully to you...

Hope your day was filled with all good things

Hugs,
Jodi

Creager Studios said...

Hi Cia...

Well that's where we butt heads Richard and I... I like currants or cranberries...he like the bread with nothing added....UGH...ever try making a bread half and half...UGH! It is YUM whatever is in or out of it...

Hope you day was filled with magical surprises...

Hugs,
Jodi

Creager Studios said...

Hi Ginger...

You know Richard...he blushed with a nervous laugh when he saw what I 'Photo shopped' onto him...or him into.... but I do think it suits him....
The T-shirt as well... I do have wicked fun!

Hope your day was wonderfully delicious!

Hugs,
Jodi

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Richard looked dashing in his festive St. Pattie's hat!

Hope you had a great birthday as well!

Happy 1st day of Spring Jodi!

CK (-'