Monday, February 23, 2009

Sunday lost...Monday Gained! Dolls and Miniatures to Blame!


GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY...I lost a day!!! I will never understand how that happens... I mean, I didn't fall off the face of the earth, and there were no Alien Abductions involved..... I just got up...and got into work and doing stuff and first thing I know...the day is gone.. the sun is down, I am still in my sweats, my hair looks like a family of unruly rats have moved in and I am speaking in unintelligible grunts.
This is what happens when I get focused on work...all else stops...or rather all else speeds by and I remain in a fixed position at my table...I can tell when I have been there too long these days... when I do get up to move to another part of the house... I resemble a big soft & twisted pretzel (only without the mustard...oh wait, there is a bit on my top...never mind!!)... We didn't even do our walk yesterday...of which now my dog is not speaking to me.... The weather was gloomy here in Havasu (I HATE that) ...really chilly for this time of the year (we should be in the low 80's...ahhhhh)
but it was in the high 60's ...now that may sound warm to some suffering the winter chill in your neck of the woods...but to us desert rats, that is down right frosty!
Anyway...it seemed the perfect day to get lost in work... and lost I was...down the Rabbit Hole of creating...
We are working on a few things for EBAY right now...Miniature accessories and a new Doll that I had an idea for... and we are both really enjoying ourselves. I hope to post a couple of pics in the next day or so...

Well the day has started off cloudy...but I do see a patch of Blue to the North, so there is hope! My baby Tess will get her walk today...and we might even get in a bike ride later today...
My Coffee Cup says it all... "Go to the place that has no time....Time becomes meaningless in the Face of Creativity" by Fred Babb 1992...one of my FAVORITE Artist!

Have a Great Creative Day All... but try to stay clear of the Rabbit Hole!

Later,

Jodi

6 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

FUN post & even though the weather is gloomy there, you brightened my day in my neck of the woods!

Have a great & creative week.

Chris (-:

MiniKat said...

That tends to happen a bit around here too. But usually it's the computers that are the Rabbit Hole while the art is Dinah waiting for our return.

Creager Studios said...

Hey Kat....

Boy you have that right about the computers...they are true 'deep sucking holes' aren't they!! I always think fondly back to times 'PC' Pre-Computers in my life...WOW...the things I accomplished.

Happy Monday

Jodi

Creager Studios said...

Hey Chris... Always happy to put a smile on a friends face...

Have a Great Happy Monday

Jodi

Enchanted Productions by Joyce Stahl said...

Hi Jodi!

Goodness...I loose days all the time too....and always find myself climbing out of the Rabbit Hole!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one!

Love your work...and your blog!
Enchanted Blessings,
Joycee

Creager Studios said...

Hi Joycee...

It always makes me feel not so alone when I hear of others out there hanging out at the bottom of the Rabbit Hole... scary and dark without the company of others...

Glad to see you here...LOVE your work...such GREAT imagination.

Later,

Jodi